Monday, August 11, 2014

Just Photos


I don't have much to say today, but thought I would share the past month worth of belly pictures.  Some people (strangers and friends alike) say I look small...some say I look big (remember the custodian that lacks social awareness?? I saw her the other day and she said, "You so huge already? What you eat?")...and the doctor always says we are growing perfectly.  Obviously I just want to be "normal," whatever that is, so the doctor's assessment works for me.  I go back tomorrow for an appointment and hope that all will appear "perfectly normal" again!
28 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks!
Can't believe I am in my 31st week of this pregnancy! How lucky am I??  Just for fun...here is my 15 week belly when I thought it was COMPLETELY obvious that I was pregnant.  Ha!

 

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny to look back at belly pictures of the early weeks once your belly REALLY arrives. I thought the same thing at about 12 weeks with the boys.... and then the real growing began! I think you look great- pregnancy suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE THE CUTEST! I love the belly shots, and I think you look cute at every week. Love your maternity clothes. I salivate over maternity clothes shopping and bump progress, although I'm pretty sure I won't be able to post any until I "pop" as your 12 week photo is a way flatter belly than I've ever had! Ha! I don't think you so big. I think you so perfect, and normal is a beautiful thing. :)

    ReplyDelete