Wednesday, December 18, 2013

10 Words


While blog surfing I stumbled upon this gem of a post, Ten Words that Describe Infertility.
It was too brilliant and succinctly put not to share.  This man's words about infertility are exactly what I needed to hear today.  A great reminder that I am far from alone in my battle with the ugly feelings. 

It was also a great reminder that my attacking my husband as yet one more "outsider who doesn't get it" isn't solving any problems.   And it's not fair.  Sometimes I perceive him as untouched by the process because of his strength.  Though he is strong...much stronger than I...my husband is my partner in this journey and this is affecting him too.  He deserves to deal with the rollercoaster in whatever way he needs to.  Together we can get through this.  Alone, I'm screwed. 

Luckily I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment