Sunday, March 23, 2014

I.O.U.


I've been feeling very guilty since I haven't posted anything in close to a month.  There are a few reasons, none of them great...but enough to keep me away.  Mostly I'm exhausted by the time I get home from work and even typing feels like it would require too much energy. 
Anyhow, I owe you.  I owe your blogs a visit...I think about many of you often and wonder how you're doing and feel very crummy that l've fallen behind on your blogs.  And, I owe you all a decent post someday soon.  I owe you because I feel like this is the place and the community that saw me through some of my darkest days.
So, I will write more soon...probably on one of these topics that has been swimming around in my head for awhile:
*Start with a Dot...
*The Reason
*11(ish) week ultrasound appointment
*Things that keep me up at night
*Waterworks
*Impulsions (is that a word?) and aversions
Anyhow, until then I want you to know:
1. I am still pregnant!!!  (Yay and phew!)
2. I am so in love with this little person.
3. Conferences start on Friday and I am SO NOT READY!!!  This is going to be a busy week and I may not get around to any posts until the weekend...unless I am procrastinating...which is a very real possibility.  So stay tuned.
Until then, check out this cute baby!!!
 
This is Dot when Dot was still just a dot.  Or a tube, I guess.  These photos are from our first appointment at 6.5 weeks.  We got to see the heartbeat, tube of a baby, and the yolk sack.

 
Can you believe how much this kid grew in a month?!?!  This was this past Tuesday at 10 weeks 5 days.  I kind of think we are a little further (like a week) along because I've had some conflicting measurements...and, well, I'm pretty darn sure I know EXACTLY when this baby was made (within 72 hours).  Anyway...how cute are those little crossed feet?

 

5 comments:

  1. It's incredible how quickly they go for blob to baby! So happy that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Having the baby look like a baby did a lot to put my mind at ease....ish!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you! I was hoping to hear your little Dot is still doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I missed this! Congratulations--that is amazing news!

    ReplyDelete