Friday, October 17, 2014

He's Here!

As you may have guessed our little one has arrived! He was born Saturday, October 11 @ 1:43 am weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and measuring 20.5 inches long.  He was delivered via c-section because he flipped breech in the last few days of pregnancy.  I'll tell the whole birth story in another post...not necessarily because you want to hear it but because I want to remember it.

Anyway...a few little bumps in the road, but all that matters is that I am snuggling a healthy baby and am recovering well.

I have become that person on facebook that everybody hates...posting tons of photos of JAMES, but he's soooo perfect I can't seem to help myself. I am going to try to add photos to this post but am not sure yet how bc this is my first post from my new, not-stupid-anymore phone.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is beautiful. I am impressed you are on the computer uploading already :) Enjoy every minute!
    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL. How could you not post tons of pictures? I hope you are healing well and I am thinking of you and your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so glad he's here and everyone is healthy! I'm looking forward to reading his birth story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So precious and tiny. I hope you are recovering well. Is your husband able to come home for awhile with you? Enjoy those snuggles. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! he's adorable! I hope your recovery is going well.

    ReplyDelete